The Automotive Manufacturing Execution Support
ISOQualitas.ACT® is an add-on module that extends ISOQualitas.PLM® to the shop floor for those companies seeking a truly integrated and automated paperless solution for increased productivity and quality assurance. With ISOQualitas.ACT® shop floor operators and quality inspectors receive instructions directly at their workstations and have a range of tools to support and provide immediate feedback during the manufacturing process.
With ISOQualitas.ACT® the data defined within ISOQualitas.PLM® during APQP is captured effortlessly at the shop floor by operators and inspectors through a user-friendly interface. ISOQualitas.ACT® has specific modules to register and report quality control events and results as required during manufacturing by worldwide automotive standards. Additionally, ISOQualitas.ACT® makes all manufacturing process execution documents created by the APQP teams through ISOQualitas.PLM® available at the shop floor, assuring full consistency with planned activities.
The APQP / PPAP modules contemplated in ISOQualitas.ACT replaces the paper instructions and documents at the shop floor that must be filled out with the results of inspections and controls carried out by operators and inspectors during product manufacturing.
ISOQualitas.ACT users cannot change the product process nor do they have access to product process data. The modules available to the shop floor are:
Capability Study Records
Test Results Reports
Appearance Approval Report
The modules of shop floor support are used by operators and inspectors during product manufacturing:
- Operator instructions (viewing only)
- Automated Inspection records with Statistical Process Control
- Production Lot record
- Layout Inspection (with planning tools to set dates for the periodical layout inspections)
- Product Quality Certificate
- Statistical process control
Through the following raw material control modules, users access inspection instructions and fill out the records of the receiving lots, inspection results, and nonconforming incoming material:
- Receiving Inspection Instructions (view only)
- Registration of Received Lots and Sampling Plans application (skip lot configurable ).
- Receiving Inspection Record.
As part of the manufacturing support, ISOQualitas.PLM has several modules in which to insert conformity occurrences at the shop floor or the receiving inspection station. The corrective and preventive actions modules include:
- Registration of nonconformities
- Search for nonconformities
- Searching of Problem Solving Process
The system installation takes about 5 minutes at each workstation, since the ISOQualitas.PLM is already installed on the network.
- Assignment of responsibility, deadlines, and status of development activities.
- Configurable list of development activities.
- The duration of activities is calculated automatically.
- Grouping of Project Activities.
- Definition of activities identified as the critical path of the project.
- Gantt chart based on activities and planned dates.
- Notification of activities due directly from the ISOQualitas.PLM® interface and by e-mail.
- Notification of activities completion by e-mail
- Feature to make global changes to activity dates.
- Activity status is automatically updated when carried out in ISOQualitas.PLM®
- The Activity Due Report lists all overdue activities organized by part, deadline or responsibility
- Automatic verification of the status of activities at the APQP closing