ISOQualitas.PLM® is a comprehensive and integrated software that optimizes all Product Lifecycle Management activities, from the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), through the Process Production Part Approval (PPAP), and all the way to manufacturing, according to the requirements and standards of the automotive industry.
ISOQualitas.PLM® is a tool that will enable your company to fully comply with quality management standards IATF-16949, VDA, EAQF and reference manuals APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, VDA2, and others, as set out by the automotive industry. Furthermore, ISOQualitas.PLM® will also enable your company to meet specific requirements from global automotive manufacturers.
Product Datasheet Download
The Planning and Management modules allows users to set and organize all project tasks, deadlines, critical paths, and assign them to those responsible, with real time alerts, progress reporting and monitoring, including:
- Configurable list of tasks.
- Automatically calculates task duration
- Group/ungroup tasks
- Determine “critical path” tasks
- Gantt diagrams based on tasks and deadlines
- Link tasks to ensure consisten deadlines
- Tasks status automatically updated based on activity completion
- Set follow up e-mail and popup alerts for tasks
- Set e-mail notification alerts for completed tasks
- Change task dates in bulk
- Automatically update tasks across all modules and functions
- Automatically verify status of all tasks prior to project completion
- Tasks management report for individual user or general
- Management of changes that impact multiple products
- Layout inspections planning and management
The Product and Process Data Management modules are where the product and manufacturing process data is stored and managed. From these modules, users have a robust control over any product or process data change at any time during the product lifecycle. These Product Data Management modules include:
- Parts Management
- Product Characteristics (Dimensional, Material, Performance and Manufacturing Processes).
- Manufacturing Process Operations
- A repository of external documents to keep all information easily available all the time
- A repository of Images and CAD/CAM/CAE data (including 3D) with viewing capabilities.
- Management of products families
- BoM - Bill of Material (from incoming material to finished product) including subassemblies
- Projects to manage changes that impact multiple products
- APQP status reports
- APQP History and Traceability
- APQP batch copy
- Special Characteristics legend in printed reports
The Process Development modules support the product manufacturing process according to specific automotive industry requirements, including:
- Data Management Product/Process - PDM
- Manufacturing process operations management
- Process Flow Diagram
- Characteristics Matrix (Process/Product)
- Process FMEA
- Pre-launch and Production Control Plans
- Process Reaction Plans
- Operator Instructions
- Visual Aids
- Setup Instructions of Manufacturing Process
- APQP Planning
- Design and Process FMEA
- Team Feasibility Commitment
- Process Flow Diagram
- Characteristics Matrix
- Control Plan
- Operator Instructions
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Dimensional/Material and Performance Results
- Part Submission Warrant
- APQP Checklists
- APQP Summary and Approval
- Appearance Approval Report
- Bill of Material (BoM)
- VDA 2 Requirements (German OEM Suppliers)
- Process Stability Assessment ( X-R Chart, X-σ Chart, Individual-Moving Range Chart)
- Samples Distribution Assessment: Normal, Lognormal, Exponential, Weibull and Real (Kernel)
- Process Capability Indexes: Cp / Cpk, Pp / Ppk; Cm / Cmk, PPM, etc.
- Process Capability calculations considering the process real distribution
- Quick fill method (click instead of type) to enter data for the studies.
The Product Approval Processes modules support all requirements of the PPAP Reference Manual 4th Edition and the VDA Band 2 Version 2012, including:
- Dimensional Test Results
- Material Test Results
- Performance Test Results
- Part Submission Warrant - PSW
- EMPB - First Sample Test Report (Erstmusterprüfberich)
- Product structure - BoM (VDA)
- Report of Acquired Materials
- Appearance Approval Report
The Production Execution Support follows the product and process development phases and benefits from the ISOQualitas.PLM®’s full integration by accessing the same database, so data is carried over and shared across different functions and phases in a consistent and reliable manner. The Production Execution Support modules include:
- Registration and management of Production Lots
- Inspection records with automatic SPC analysis
- Quality Certificates
- Process Ongoing Monitoring - SPC
- Manufacturing processes Time and Cost analysis
- Non-Conformance records
- CAPA - Corrective Action and Preventive Actions
- Full integration with ISOQualitas.ACT system to support the shop floor activities
The Incoming Materials Management modules records and shares data of received materials, which avoids duplication of data entry later in the process, while also ensuring that data is consistent and reliable. The Incoming Materials Management modules include:
- Registration and Management of Incoming Materials
- Skip Lot sampling plans (Configurable by users)
- Inspection instructions
- Receiving Inspection Records
- Record of non-conformities and CAPA
- Direct integration with the ISOQualitas.ACT software to support control of incoming materials
ISOQualitas.PLM has several Corrective and Prevention Actions modules as an integral part of the manufacturing support process. This enables management to implement and validate the problem-solving process and the recording of nonconformities throughout the product lifecycle. The following modules are included in the among the CAPA modules:
- Registration of nonconformities
- Powerful search for nonconformities
- Graphics history of nonconformities
- Management of corrective and preventive tasks and actions (popup and e-mail alerts)
- Graphical top non-conformities report
- Registration and Management of 8D Solving Problem Process
- Searching with filters of 8Ds
- 8Ds History
- • Management of corrective and preventive tasks and actions (popup and e-mail alerts)
ISOQualitas.PLM has a simple, fast, and easy configuration and installation requiring only a small investment in time and resources:
- Organization information (including multi-plant in the same corporation)
- Users registration with access level definition to each module.
- Customer registration.
- Suppliers registration.
- The configuration of favorite modules set by each individual user.
- Management of auto-complete lists.
- Automatic workstation updates.
- Concurrent access management.
Many organizations use several different non-integrated software tools to generate and document the product/process data, which often leads to data duplication efforts and serious data inconsistencies between product development information and the shop floor making the management of changes to technical data so challenging and vulnerable that they often result in nonconforming products and in some extreme cases recall campaigns.
In ISOQualitas.PLM, all product and process data is fully integrated. Every information used in more than one document is registered one time only and then shared among these documents, eliminating data duplication and drastically reducing the time to manage information changes. Due to this integration, it is quite impossible for the development data to be inconsistent with the data and information being used at the shop floor. In addition to data integration, ISOQualitas.PLM offers consistency analysis between Flow Chart, Characteristics Matrix, Process FMEA, Control Plan, Operator Instructions and Inspection Records. Also, there are Special Characteristics consistency checks to guarantee they are present in these documents.
One major concern when introducing new products are missed deadlines during the development phase. This is one of the most critical issues affecting the launch of new vehicles that result in severe consequences to automotive suppliers.
In ISOQualitas.PLM, all activities are planned and centralized in the Project Planning, a responsible user is assigned to each task, and initial and final deadlines are clearly and transparently laid out, so users are informed and updated on the status of their activities and responsibilities by means of a::
- Tasks Panel,
- Gantt Chart,
- Real-time Notification System (automatically triggered periodically)
- Emails sent automatically to each responsible and the personnel affected by each activity
When using generic software, product and process data are available to any users without any restrictions; This may result in project data changes by unauthorized users and is often a major source of nonconformities in the quality management system and manufactured products.
In ISOQualitas.PLM access privileges are set at the user level for each module according to their role within the organization. It is therefore, quite impossible for a user to make any changes without authorized access, including viewing, printing, and approving within a given module. In addition, there is a full audit trail that tracks any changes by users. ISOQualitas.PLM ensures full traceability of users responsible for changes in the project data.
Several different software products and tools are normally needed to meet all automotive industry requirements for product lifecycle management and development. Each software requires installation, maintenance, and license control. The use of multiple software requires more IT resources and staff to ensure they all function accordingly. In addition, in many cases, software is not integrated, or integration is manual, which often results in data inconsistencies or huge expenditures to make the connections and integration work.
ISOQualitas.PLM is one single software that is fully integrated and includes all management and development requirements for the product lifecycle from product concept to use. Software implementation and maintenance is simpler, faster and cheaper, and all development data across all modules and users within the same environment with the same interface with full visibility of tasks of any ongoing project.